Irro-Reisen Coach Charter Germany/Europe
Inc. in collaboration with, one of the leading Travel Audio Systems providers, is pleased to offer a new measure of excitement and satisfaction to your guests: Audio Guides throughout the trip.
Our new radio-based Group Audio Guide System will enhance the experience of your tours and add a more organized feeling to the group’s sightseeing.
What are the advantages of the Group Audio Guide System?
- No crowding around the tour guides;
- No long waits for latecomers;
- Users will only need to pay attention to what is important to them;
- Special announcements will reach all participants equally and clearly; and
- Other guests and visitors will not be disturbed by high volumes.
How does the Group Audio Guide System work?
- The tour guide uses a broadcasting headset with a microphone;
- Each guest will receive a receiver and a personal earphone;
- Participants are free to explore while enjoying the guided tour experience;
- The audio system meets the requirements of the museums where Audio Guides are allowed;
- The device can be used over and over again on your trip; and
- All components (earphones, batteries, etc.) are recyclable.
Is the Group Audio Guide System compatible with hearing aids?
Yes, the system is compatible with hearing aids. In fact, it will even deliver a measure of relief to those in your group who have hearing loss as they will be indistinguishable from the rest of the group wearing the devices!
How much is the Group Audio Guide System?
There is a special reduced rate for Irro-Reisen Coach Charter Germany/Europe Inc. Travel groups, the daily price is 8,00 Euros per guest.
The rental period extends over the entire travel period; there is a minimum rental period of 3 days.
How do I book the Group Audio Guide System for my group?
- Irro-Reisen Coach Charter Germany/Europe Inc. requires the number of participants no later than 35 days prior to departure;
- We will organize the ordering of the Audio Guides;
- Your local agent will be your point of contact and can help you with any questions you have regarding the Audio Guides operation; and
- We will send the devices to an agreed-upon address a few days prior to departure.
How do I return the Group Audio Guide System after the trip is over?
- Once finished, the group leader needs to pack all Audio Guides into the postage paid, addressed box which is provided upon receipt of the equipment.
- The box can be shipped from the nearest postal service. (Remember, the postage costs will be paid for by Irro-Reisen Coach Charter Germany/Europe Inc.!)
- When returning the Audio guides please make sure all articles are returned, including the earphones, batteries and headsets.
What if a member of my group loses a piece of the Group Audio Guide System?
In the case of damage or total loss of components, the following rates will apply:
Transmitter (120,00 Euros)
Radio receiver (80,00 Euros)
Battery (2,00 Euros)
Microphone (35,00 Euros)
Carrying bag (80,00 Euros)
In the case that the complete system is stolen, this should normally be covered by your insurance policy. Please verify if coverage for this is included in your group travel insurance.